EMPAIOS Real Estate GmbH
The data protection officer can be reached at e-mail: email@example.com or telephone: +49 821 57087792
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Content of the request (concrete page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Data volume transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Browser type together with version
– Operating system and its interface
– Name of the accessed web page
– Message about successful retrieval
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
– Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
– Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
– Evaluation of system security and stability, and
– for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) Email contact
If you contact us (e.g. by e-mail), we store your information for processing the request and in case follow-up questions arise.
arise. We only store and use other personal data if you consent to this or if this is legally permissible without special consent.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
– this is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you,
– in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists,
– the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not having your data disclosed, or
– You have provided us with your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this.
The following data is stored and transmitted in the cookies:
– Language settings
In this way, the following data can be transmitted:
– Frequency of page views
– Use of website functions
– Anonymized usage data for the creation of statistics
– Adoption of language settings
The analysis cookies are used for the purpose of improving the quality of our website and its content for the user. Through the analysis cookies, we learn how the website is used and can thus constantly optimize our offer and the user experience.
This website uses borlabs cookie that sets two technically necessary cookies (borlabsCookie and borlabsCookieUnblockContent) to store your cookie preference.
Borlabs Cookie does not process any personal data.
The borlabsCookie cookie stores your chosen preference, which you selected when entering the website. The cookie borlabsCookieUnblockContent stores which (external) media/content you always want to have automatically unlocked. If you want to revoke these settings, simply delete the cookies in your browser. When you re-enter/reload the website, you will be asked for your cookie preference again.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are used on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO carried out. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be considered legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see under item 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
– Browser type/version,
– operating system used,
– Referrer URL (the page previously visited),
– Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
– Time of the server request
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these Internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. In no case will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set that prevents future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found, for example, in Google Analytics Help
c) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and for the purpose of optimizing our website, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. In the process, Google Adwords sets a cookie (see section 5) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked through the websites of Adwords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords clients will learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified.
We have our own page on social media to keep in touch with our customers and publish news from our company.
We would like to point out that in the process, user data may be processed outside the area of the European Union. This may give rise to risks for users because, for example, it could make it more difficult to enforce users’ rights. With regard to U.S. providers certified under the Privacy Shield, we point out that they thereby undertake to comply with EU data protection standards.
Furthermore, user data is usually processed for market research and advertising purposes. For example, usage profiles can be created from the usage behavior and resulting interests of the users. The usage profiles can in turn be used, for example, to display advertisements within and outside the platforms that presumably correspond to the users’ interests. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the users’ computers, in which the usage behavior and interests of the users are stored. Furthermore, data may also be stored in the usage profiles irrespective of the devices used by the users (in particular if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them).
The processing of users’ personal data is based on our legitimate interests in effectively informing users and communicating with users pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO. If users are asked by the respective providers for consent to data processing (i.e. declare their consent, e.g. by ticking a checkbox or confirming a button), the legal basis for processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. a., Art. 7 DSGVO.
For a detailed description of the respective processing and the opt-out options, please refer to the information of the providers linked below.
Also in the case of requests for information and the assertion of user rights, we point out that these can be asserted most effectively with the providers. Only the providers have access to the users’ data in each case and can take appropriate measures and provide information directly. If you still need help, then you can contact us.
https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads und http://www.youronlinechoices.com,
Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active.
Opt-Out: https://twitter.com/personalization, Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TORzAAO&status=Active.
– LinkedIn (LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Irland) – Datenschutzerklärung https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy ,
Opt-Out: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out, Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000L0UZAA0&status=Active.
We have integrated social media buttons of the following companies on our website:
LinkedIn-Button von LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Irland
LinkedIn button of LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place,privacy notice of LinkedIn can be found at: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=hb_ft_priv Dublin 2, Ireland
Twitter button of Twitter Inc, 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (“Twitter”).
Facebook-Button von Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”).
You have the right:
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
– in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
– pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
– to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
– pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
– according to Art. 7 par. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing that was based on this consent for the future, and
– complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
If your personal data is collected on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which will be implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure within the website visit. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties.
Due to the further development of our website or due to changes in legal or regulatory requirements, it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration.